Swift Dry Towel
✔Free shipping on NZ orders $75 and over.
We know how time-consuming it is to dry your vehicle(s) whether it is a car, jetski, boat or plane. So Static Academy has created the Swift Dry Towel that is a HUGE 150cm x 75cm Microfiber Towel. That is around the same size as a beach towel. It is super absorbent and it won't scratch or streak. You can dry your vehicle(s) over and over and to make it even better and it comes with its very own carry bag.
But why stop at just vehicles? The Swift Dry Towel is great for around the home too. Whether it is drying the shower, bath, sink, our beloved pets or even yourself. We've got you covered.
- Dry your vehicle quickly, so you aren't left with waterspots
- Only use one drying towel, rather than several chamois.
- Save time with no wringing out
- Give your vehicle the glass shine finish
- Leaves your vehicle shiny with no scratches or streaks
- A HUGE 150cm x 75cm microfiber towel
- Scratch & streak-free
- Super absorbent
- Zero wringing out
- Rounded edges to reduce friction
- Material Loop hanger for quick drying
- Drawstring bag to store your towel and hang to dry
- 100% Microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
- Colour: Midnight violet towel with black drawstring bag
If there is a problem with any of our products - let us know we'll do what we can to make it right.
If for any reason you don't like your product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's it!
Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look after you.
We offer three forms of shipping domestically within New Zealand, these are:
- NZ Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
- Next Business Day (order before 3pm previous business day - excludes rural delivery)
- Small stickers ONLY standard shipping is sent via envelope and stamp (estimated 10 day delivery)
- Australia Standard Shipping (3 - 10 business days)
- Expendited Shipping (2 - 6 business days)
- USA Standard Shipping (1 - 3 business days)
Rest of the world:
- Rest of the world standard Shipping (estimated 6 - 10 business days)
- Hand Washed: Towels are best hand washed if not dirty. Use warm water and work towel until any small amounts of dirt are gone. Dry in a well-ventilated spot under shade if possible.
- Machine Wash: Use a cold or warm cycle, delicate, and a very small amount of liquid detergent. (DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER, as that will stop the towel from absorbing water.)