Microfiber Wash (473ml)
✔Free shipping on NZ orders $75 and over
Microfiber Wash is a specialty detergent that cleans and restores microfiber. The advanced cleaning formula releases dirt, grease, and residue, leaving microfiber feeling and performing like new.
- Restore ultra plush softness
- Cleanse microfiber towels, pads, mitts
- Restore performance for best results
- Release heavy dirt and grime
- Cleanse Rinse Technology
- Microfiber Wash opens the billions of strands inside microfiber fabric to gently release dirt and grime from each individual fiber
- Microfiber Wash rinses completely clean for a perfectly-soft, residue-free towel
- Microfiber Wash is all-natural, contains no bleach, no fabric softeners and will not chemically-burn microfiber, keeping it as soft as the day it was made
- Get The Best Results With Microfiber Wash
- Microfiber Wash improves the absorbency and texture of microfiber towels for high performance detailing
- Your Microfiber towels will clean better, dry faster, and give better scratch-free results after one wash using Microfiber Wash
If there is a problem with any of our products - let us know we'll do what we can to make it right.
If for any reason you don't like your product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's it!
Send us a note to email@example.com and we'll look after you.
We offer three forms of shipping domestically within New Zealand, these are:
- NZ Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
- Next Business Day (order before 3pm previous business day - excludes rural delivery)
- Small stickers ONLY standard shipping is sent via envelope and stamp (estimated 10 day delivery)
- Australia Standard Shipping (3 - 10 business days)
- Expendited Shipping (2 - 6 business days)
- USA Standard Shipping (1 - 3 business days)
Rest of the world:
- Rest of the world standard Shipping (estimated 6 - 10 business days)
How To Use:
Normal & High Efficiency Machines:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.