Extreme VRP (473ml)
✔Free shipping on NZ orders $75 and over
VRP is an easy-to-use protectant that restores a deep black look, enhances shine, and protects vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces against harmful UV solar rays.
- Make trim shine like new
- Take years off your old beater
- Protect tires, bumpers, trim, mirrors
- Create a super shine on any textured plastic
- Easily coat dashboards, door panels, vinyl seats
- Penetrates Deep For Long Lasting Results
- 473ml Bottle
- VRP helps restore a like-new appearance to exterior and interior vinyl, rubber, and plastic car parts
- The premium water-based cream dressing nourishes and protects these surfaces to restore a like-new deep-black shine.
- Easy To Spread Formula
- VRP creates the perfect new appearance on interior and exterior surfaces, not a greasy wet look.
- Specialty UV blockers act like sunscreen for plastic pieces, repelling harmful solar rays that bleach, fade, and crack sensitive car parts
- VRP leaves no-residue and finishes dry-to-the-touch
- Surfaces treated with VRP last longer, look better, and provide the perfect final touch to your detail.
If there is a problem with any of our products - let us know we'll do what we can to make it right.
If for any reason you don't like your product, return it within 30 days for a full refund. That's it!
Send us a note to email@example.com and we'll look after you.
We offer three forms of shipping domestically within New Zealand, these are:
- NZ Standard Shipping (2 - 3 business days)
- Next Business Day (order before 3pm previous business day - excludes rural delivery)
- Small stickers ONLY standard shipping is sent via envelope and stamp (estimated 10 day delivery)
- Australia Standard Shipping (3 - 10 business days)
- Expendited Shipping (2 - 6 business days)
- USA Standard Shipping (1 - 3 business days)
Rest of the world:
- Rest of the world standard Shipping (estimated 6 - 10 business days)
First, you’re going to want to clean the vinyl, rubber, or plastic surface to which you are applying the dressing. A clean surface means that the dressing will be able to stick to the surface and last its longest. The dressing is going to need something to hold on to. What you’ll be pulling off is not only dirt and grime, but also old dressings that could reduce adhesion. Think about trying to stick tape on a dirty surface. The tape is not going to stick well and peel off very easily. Now, imagine you cleaned the surface and then stuck the piece of tape on. It’s going to stick much better! The same thing happens with dressings, so don’t skip the important step of cleaning the surface! You can use a premium all-purpose cleaner like Nonsense to clean the surface. Simply spray onto a microfiber towel, clean the surface, and then buff off. If need be, you can use a soft bristled brush to really get into the pores of the surface to extract deeply embedded dirt and grime.
Next, you’re going to want to shake your dressing, then apply 2- 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into a foam or microfiber applicator pad. If you are looking for super precise application, try using a foam applicator. Spread the dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface. Massage it gently like you would skin. This way, you are getting into all the pores of the surface. Buff off any excess with a clean microfiber towel. Wait 5 – 10 minutes, then add additional layers as needed. If you happen to get any dressing on your paint or glass, don’t fret. It simply wipes off with a quick detail spray!